Monday, April 23, 2007

Zebras Fever

Please check out:

www.houseofhopekyazanga.blogspot.com

to learn more about House of Hope!!

Still here, still loving it.

I was really brutally sick this week with an intestenal infection and only just went to the clinic (all the way in freaking Kampala) on the weekend. It really sucked. I just watched prison break when there was power which of course just made me home sick and want to be in my own bed. Jenifer took care of me, and now I can say I was in Kampala when there were demonstrations (even if I was on the outskirts and pretty much passed out). I didn't eat for about 3 days, which in Africa takes a huge toll on your body. Feeling alot better now though, and actually saw some rare antelope and zebras outside a national park we didn't pay to go into. It was pretty rad.

sorry for the quick update... lacking time is a problem here

but holy crap can't believe it's almost may!!

No comments: